Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet Digital Copy Combo Pack)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Studio: Warner Bros.
Theatrical Release Date: 07/14/2011
- Disc 1 (Blu-ray): Feature Film and Maximum Movie Mode
- Disc 2 (Blu-ray): Special Features
- Disc 3: (DVD): Standard definition version of the film Also includes an UltraViolet Digital Copy for Instant Streaming (redeemed
via in-packed insert)
• Maximum Movie Mode hosted by Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and other cast members - As the epic showdown between Harry
Potter and Lord Voldemort approaches, don’t miss a single detail as the forces of Good and Evil clash one final time throughout the
grounds of Hogwarts.
• A Conversation with JK Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe - Join J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe for an exclusive conversation
about bringing the character of Harry Potter to life, the last decade of films and how their lives have changed by the fame that
they’ve both experienced.
• The Goblins of Gringotts - Hosted by Warwick Davis, you’ll see the entire process of becoming a goblin” on a Harry Potter
film, from auditions and casting to makeup and prosthetic tests as well as filming the final scenes.
• The Women of Harry Potter – A look at the remarkable women in Harry Potter’s life and the critical role they play in the
• Warner Bros. Leavesden Studios Sneak Peek
• Deleted Scenes
Packaging Type: O-Sleeve 3-disc Elite BD Case
© 2011 Warner Bros. Ent. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Harry Potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Genre: Drama, Fantasy Adventure, Mystery
In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here.