Cart is empty
HP 2711x 27" LED Monitor
The company that makes the best shopping cart software in the world
16175556985Ask a question
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Maximize your home PC experience with our 2711x 27" LED Monitor. You'll enjoy movies, photos, on-line1games, and streamed shows on your PC in brilliant color on this ultra-slim, energy-saving monitor.
- Go ultra-slim:LED backlighting reduces the number and overall size of the components
- See the detail:get deep blacks, brilliant color, and clarity with the ultra-high dynamiccontrast ratio
- Switch on/offfaster than with a CCFL (standard) monitor
Spacious and spectacular
- Expand your viewof Web pages, videos, and documents; see two application Windows at once on the 27" LED screen
- Immerse yourselfin cinema-like movies and realistic on-line gaming with the Full HD21920 x 1080 resolution
- Minimize blurin sports broadcasts, action movies, and on-line games with the 5 ms on/off response time
- Reduce glareand sharpen images with the BrightView technology
Sleek design, enhanced features
- Save spaceand complement your HP desktop or laptop PC with the stylish, ultra-slim design (about 1" deep)
- Connectto your HP desktop or laptop via VGA, HDCP-supportedHDMI, or DVI-D input
- Find the bestviewing position with the tilt adjustment and ability to slide from left to right
- Help protect the environment:this model is ENERGY STAR®5.0 qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
- Lower your impacton the environment with the mercury-free LED backlighting
- Be eco-consciouswith the arsenic-free display glass3, recyclable plastic parts, and recyclable packaging
First-class warranty and support
- Get peace of mindwith the one-year limited warranty plus real-time chat and e-mail response in about an hour
- Find answersto product questions online, 24 x 7, at our Consumer Support Forum, hp.com/support/consumer-forum
1. Internet access required, sold separately.
2. HD content required to view HD images.
3. Arsenic and its compounds were not detected using US EPA Test Methods 3052 and 3052/6010b by ICP or ICP-AES.
What's in the box?
|•||External power supply|
|•||Cable clip management|
|•||CD with instructions|